Can you get CIF number without netbanking and passbook?
Yes, you can.
You can find CIF number without netbanking and passbook in any of the following ways –
- Visit any branch of the bank in which you have the account. Give your account number, show your ID proof, and ask for your CIF number.
- Get your account statement by visiting the bank branch. It will have your CIF number.
- Your CIF number will be mentioned in your cheque book. Check the first leaf of your cheque book (the cheque request slip/folio).
- Your CIF number will also be mentioned in the Welcome Kit given by the bank when you opened the account. So you can find it in there.
- Call the bank’s customer care number and follow the steps to speak to a customer care representative. Give your details for identity verification, and then ask for your CIF number.
These methods can used to find CIF number in most banks.
To read about what is CIF number & how to find CIF number of SBI in chequebook and using net banking, please click here.
To read about Indian Bank CIF number, please click here.
And to read about CIF Number of Central Bank of India, please click here.